We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Inspiration...

Its been a while since I've posted...could be that my life has exploded into a flurry of non-stop activity! Keeps me busy, so busy in fact that I have no time to wash clothes, let alone blog or bake for that matter.

But today... Today I actually had a few moments to wash the mounting pile of dishes in my sink and while doing that I happened to look over and there on my counter is the bunch of bananas I bought last week. And haven't eaten since purchasing them oh so long ago. They are now a Lovely shade of almost black. And Inspiration struck me...I will make banana flavored cupcakes with fresh banana and a peanut butter honey buttercream frosting! WooooHoooooo! Doesn't that sound oh so yummy?

I'll keep you guys posted as to how these little monkeys (ha ha!) turn out. Happy baking!

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment