We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Best friends are the best for a reason...

I had a super busy day today...as I'm writing this, my mind and body are screaming for rest. But I had a deep and wonderful conversation with my all time Best Friend Stacy (I call her my soul twin) and just had to put pen to paper, so to speak. I shared my dream of The Cupcake! with her, and told her of all the plans and all the work being done to make it happen for Cat and I. She being the ultimate supporter and cheerleader started to give feedback and ideas, which I so appreciate. And so came the idea of The King.

Cupcake that is. So picture this: Banana flavored cupcake, with peanut butter flavored buttercream frosting, and crumbled applewood bacon on top. This was afterall Elvis's favorite sandwich. Genious!

So this will be my next cupcake experiment, in honor of my soul twin. Thanks Stacy, for all the support, ideas, logical thinking, leadership, mentoring, love, understanding, all accepting, encouraging, and again LOVE that you have ever given me in all the years and lifetimes I've known you.

Love you always,
Priscilla

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, you have no idea how much your post means to me. I'm so honored to have you as my sister and soul twin. I'm so happy that I can help you in any way realize your dreams since you inspire me all the time to keep reaching for mine. I am forever and always so proud of you. Love you!!! ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete