We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

THIS PARTY WAS A FLOP!

 

We all learn from our mistakes, right?  Well here is a big mistake that I made!  So I was making a new cupcake "Party for 1".  Everything started well, or so I thought.  I was trying to make this a family affair and asked my kids if they wanted to help.  They were great, but in all my "multi-tasking" I missed a few things... "Party for 1" is a confetti cake with butter cream frosting.  After I put the first batch in oven and was talking with my kids I realized I forgot to put the key ingredient (sprinkles) in the batter!  Then sometime while turning off the timer I turned off the oven!  I was wondering why this batch was taking so long!!!  Needless to say "Party for 1" was a party pooper!!!






PARTY POOPER!!!




  Much better!

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment