We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today no cupcakes... :(

Okay so I haven't baked anything for a week now.  Boo!  A little background on me (Cat).




I hate cooking!  Okay so cupcakes can be called baking, but I hate cooking.  Hate is a strong word, so let me rephrase that... I dislike cooking.  I dislike it mainly because I am lazy.  I really just want to eat!  Now eating I LOVE!  I want to eat when i'm hungry, not cook when i'm hungry and I am so lazy that I would rather starve than cook!  So sad.  Luckily I married a man who loves to cook!  It's worked out so far, but...  He recently got a job kinda far away so he commutes and doesn't get home in time to cook.  BOO again! However, this week I did some cooking that I am a little proud of or I am proud that I actually attempted something out of my comfort zone.  I made chili cheese fries!  From scratch!  Kinda.  The fries were from scratch, I actually cut the potatoes and deep fried them.  The chili, on the other hand, was from a can.  But hey, everyone ate it and it actually tasted like it should!  Now don't get me wrong, I am not a horrible cook, I just don't like to!  I'm grumpy when I'm hungry so all I want to do is eat!!!  Look how happy I look!  It's cause i'm eating!  And what is that i'm eating?  A cupcake!  More about that particular cupcake in later posts so stay tuned.

-Cat

3 comments: