We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration....

I know, its not my turn to blog but I couldn't help it. Cat will fill you all in later, but for now let me just take my hat off to the girl, because she made the most bestest chocolate espresso cupcakes on the planet. I will let her reveal the name...


In other news, I've been inspired today by the weather. Its rather gloomy here in D-town, so I wanted to make something warm and comforting. Looking in my kitchen I had chicken and the basics: onions, garlic, celery. At the farmers market on Saturday I found some delicious looking figs I thought I would eat with some brie cheese on crackers. I decided to use them in a chicken curry dish, kind of a moroccan inspired creation. 


I will be serving the curry with organic quinoa, a delicious alternative to rice. Bon apetit!

-Priscilla

1 comment: