We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random thoughts...

I recently decided that this was a time in my life to do things outside of my comfort zone.

Let me put some perspective on this decision. Up until a short time ago, I lived my life "by the book". I lived by society's vision for my life path. I was a wife and mother by the age of 22, and a stay at home mom to boot. I went a wee bit coocoola in that time. There always seemed to be so much going on in my brain, so many things I wanted to do, and yet couldn't. Unfortunately for me, I didnt have a  partner who could see that vision and potential and be able to support me in my ideas.

So long story short, I have shed that life... I am now a single mom to my son, who is my biggest fan and supporter. I am taking guitar lessons, which he is so proud to tell anyone that will listen to him. I have persued my love of makeup, and am making a living at it. I will be traveling more this year than I ever have before. Im trying to live with as much humor, honesty, love, and joy as is possible. After all, life is much to short to live in negativity and sourness. Creating this new chapter in my life with Cat, and making this sweet cupcake dream happen gives me so much happiness for the both of us...

In this moment, I feel full of life and hope for our future. Thanks for reading...

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment