We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Taste tests!

I am blessed to work in a place that supports my ideas and allows us to bring our cupcakes in for "tastes tests"!  The clients are so willing to try our little bite size delights and give us great feedback in return.  By the way, the support of these clients has been amazing!  Here's what they tried today...

This is Hint O' Mint!  Now I actually made two versions on this cupcake.  The one pictured here,
the mint is in the batter with a cream cheese frosting, sprinkled with crushed peppermint.  In the other
version, the crushed peppermint is in the cream cheese frosting. In that version  the frosting is pink due to the peppermint. During the "taste tests"  it was actually pretty divided on which one people liked better. 
: /  
Hmm, what to do, what to do.  More tests?
-Cat

1 comment:

  1. I think visually speaking, I like the peppermint on top and visible! Mmm! (btw, can you tell I'm getting caught up on your blog?? ha ha)

    ReplyDelete