We are two mommas! Together we love fashion, art and cupcakes! Here are our adventures in living our dreams and trying to start a cupcake boutique. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hooray!

Both Cat and I have been so super busy lately, we actually had to have a meeting today to synchronize our crazy schedules! This meeting took place after a very successful hair and makeup trial appointment with a bride to be. We had to reward ourselves and so took to the highway and ended up at a very nice shopping place. So of course we share a love of all things fashion and ended up at none other than the Betsey Johnson Store. This is what I ended up with:
HOT, right???

My very first pair of designer shoes!!! They look amazing, and I love them. In other news, I need to get my booty in gear and bake up my next experimental batch of cupcakes... Im inspired at the the moment by these shoes...can we say chocolate cupcake with raspberry cheesecake filling???
-Priscilla

P.s.  So after a text conversation with my aforementioned partner in all things cupcake (Cat, who else?), it is mutually agreed upon that the name for this cupcake flavor shall be...wait for it....drumroll please....RAZZMATAZZ! Ta Da!

2 comments:

  1. super cute shoes and love the new cupcake name too :D

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes, I am so jealous. Obviously I need to go shoe shopping with you and Cat.

    ReplyDelete